Friday, July 11, 2008

Does blogging more make me miss her less? Of course not, but I certainly have more time for it. The short kid is spending a long weekend in WI with 3 of her grandparents, her tio and tia. Sam and I are working long hours most of the weekend, although I have had today off. I finished painting the blue wall in the backyard, cleaned up the garden, and had some quality alone time. Here are some non-Eleri photos (gasp!) mixed in with some cuties. This is the current state of our backyard project. The shade structure over the patio will get finished probably sometime in the next couple of weeks. Hot tub in place, crepe myrtle in bloom, garden full of bounty (I picked 2# of mixed greens and 33 cherry tomatoes today--26 ears of corn are gestating) -- a regular "paradise" as sam would say.







looking fly in daddy's shoes and socks

this is a good squinky eye caught for posterity

modeling the new shoes that grandma sandvig sent her

3 comments:

Susan Kaye said...

The backyard looks great!

Rina said...

It really does look awesome! You have done so much work out there, I can't wait to see it in person. . . We just need to plan our next trip out to visit:)

Susan Kaye said...

Haha! I am glad to see that you updated her interests to include jaywalking. Miss Snow is an excellent jaywalker!!