Friday, July 06, 2007

Here's our experiment in uploading video to the blog site. This feature is not mainstream yet, they're still working out the bugs. It seems like a good thing if it works....

This, we think, is her best video to date, taken on july 4.

3 comments:

Rina said...

That's a great video!

:) Rina

Anonymous said...

I have watched this video clip somewhere over fifty times. Now, rather than anyone think that I am just a silly doting grandfather, which of course I am, I am also a sometimes movie critic.
For a debut film Eleri said her lines well. She showed good range of voice inflection and a quick and broad emotional scale. After all she had to go from complaint to concern, to focus, to distraction to sheer joy in a mere 30 seconds. She has a great yet demur presence before the camera and pretty much fills the screen with her personality. She is masterful in the use of her spoon and bowl. The musical scoring was apropos for it is well known that Eleri is found of David Bowie’s music. The catchy refrain, “Oh You Pretty Thing,” although out of context, aptly describes Eleri. Finally, she closes the clip with her signature move of trying to eat the camera, all-the-while being quite happy about it.

Susan Kaye said...

It makes me laugh out loud, she's a good kid.