This one is from the lavender festival today. She's getting confident in her walking and only likes to hold on with one hand. I like this video feature -- very charming.
That's so exciting that she's walking already! She was really determined to become mobile as soon as possible:)-Rina
Ha ha... did you see her wander over to uncle James! She's still so dang cute.
My goodness, that is adorable. She is getting so big. I haven't seen her in over a month. Have fun in San Fran...-Becky
holy cow! she's walking already, she isn't old enough for that is she? She continues to be beautiful.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
That's so exciting that she's walking already! She was really determined to become mobile as soon as possible:)
-Rina
Ha ha... did you see her wander over to uncle James! She's still so dang cute.
My goodness, that is adorable. She is getting so big. I haven't seen her in over a month. Have fun in San Fran...
-Becky
holy cow! she's walking already, she isn't old enough for that is she?
She continues to be beautiful.
Post a Comment